Blessed indeed are those whose purpose in life inspires others to pursue theirs.

Blessed indeed are those whose purpose in life inspires others to pursue theirs.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lord Make Me A Blessing

Lord teach me to know to help
So that I may help someone know;
Help me to love the unloved
Like I've never done before.

Show me what compassion is
Let my concern be real;
And help me to empathise
With the pain people feel.

Burden me with what burdens your heart
And help me to carry
The burdens of others
As at Your feet I tarry.

Enable me to bless someone
In some way today:
Lord make me a blessing
In Christ's Name I pray.

Eric Anthony Trott

19th March 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment